Zoia The Hill 1, by JJ Hospitality
Apartment in Central Athens, Ελλάδα
- 4 Άτομα
- 1 Υπνοδωμάτιο
- 1 Μπάνιο
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- WC: 0
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Μπαλκόνι Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Πλυντήριο Πιάτων
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Είδη πρώτης ανάγκης
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Εξοπλισμός Γυμναστηρίου
- Πλήρως Εξοπλισμένη Κουζίνα
Κήπος Περίφραξη Gated property Gloves available
Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Ηλεκτρική Σκούπα
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Bed Linens/Towels
- Ενοικίαση Μεγάλης Διάρκειας
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
Ιδιωτική Πισίνα Κοινόχρηστη Πισίνα Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Δορυφορική ή Καλωδιακή
- Self Check-in
- Smoke detector
- Απαγορεύεται το Κάπνισμα
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Work Desk
This groovy little split-level studio apartment is located in a beautiful neighborhood of Athens city center, at the top of Lycabettus Hill. It has...
The apartment is very spacious and in pristine condition having been fully renovated in Summer 2018. It is comprised of a large open plan space with a split level, including a living area (with sofabed for extra guests), dining area for 4, a modern kitchen with island, seating area and double bed. Apart from modern hotel-grade furniture, linen and facilities (such as washer-dryer, safe, access control, fully equipped kitchen, etc.), guests at the property can make use of the following:
-A spectacular roof terrace (100m2), with stunning views of both the Athens cityscape and to the South the pine-covered slopes of Lycabettus. It is perfect for lounging on the sunbeds with a good book, enjoying a morning coffee taking in the view, and for evening cocktails or even a romantic dinner.
- A fully equipped gym in the basement, complete with bluetooth sound system , smart TV, attached shower facilities, treadmill, exercise bike, free weights, training apparatus and even a ping pong table.
- All apartments have complimentary amenities such as Nespresso capsules, Netflix and Apivita personal care products.
- Finally, the property offers left luggage storage facilities for your convenience.
Guests have private access to the apartment and all the common spaces listed above (roof terrace, gym and luggage storage).
Our lovely Zoia staff will provide all necessary information, and can be found either in person or via telephone, Whatsapp, direct from your room (please dial 1 from your apartment phone) or even email email@example.com.
Zoia House – The Hill is located in a very special neighborhood of Athens city center, at Lycabettus Hill, an iconic Athenian landmark (in Greek myth it was created by the patron Goddess Athena herself) and enjoys a commanding, panoramic view of the whole city. It is a green hill full of trees, paths suitable for strolling or jogging, a restaurant and a cafeteria with beautiful view.
From the airport you can take:
1. a taxi around 40min
2. the metro line 3 from the airport to Ampelokipoi station and from there it is 20min walk to Zoia house. The fee for the metro is 10 euro.
3. or the bus X95 from the airport to Ampelokipoi square (40 minutes, it depends on the traffic) and then you can also take a taxi (15 minutes 5 euro cost).
4. For touring the sites the closest metro station panepistimio is 3min cab ride or 20min walk
Zoia House - The Hill is composed of 9 apartments. You have the option to book multiple units for larger groups.
Housekeeping takes place every three days.
- John U. by
- Rob B. by
- Jérôme T. by
- Αθηνά Δ. by
- Kostas I. by
- Diana D. by
- Patrick D. by